WINTER WELLNESS COMPETITION
Welcome to the Evolution Equestrian Winter Wellness Competition kindly sponsored by Saddlery Warehouse in Whangarei.
To enter simply fill out the form, like and share the Facebook post, and in the comments tell us ” How many Olympic Horses has John Cottle produced”? ( Hint- You can find the answer in the John Cottle Interview on the Evolution Equestrian Website)
Robyn and Dean at Saddlery Warehouse in Whangarei have generously donated awesome prizes that will help you and your equine partner get through the chilly days and nights that are upon us.
1 x Tubb Ease ( Hoof Sock )
1 x Mud Gel
1 x Medicated Wash
1 x Abamectin Wormer
1 x Copper Allan Socks ( Human )
Such a awesome winter wellness kit!!! Many thanks to Robyn and Dean at Saddlery Warehouse in Whangarei, Legends!!!
Entries close August 1st 2021.
WINTER WELLNESS COMPETITION
Evolution Equestrian Terms and Conditions
- By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry may result on the entry being classed as invalid.
- Only one entry per person.
- By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and that the promoter may use their names for publicity purposes.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
- Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
- Winners will be notified by Messenger, email and/or phone within 7 days of the prize being drawn. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, Evolution Equestrian has the right to choose a new winner and the prize will be redrawn.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Evolution Equestrian and its employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only.
- The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become the property of Evolution Equestrian and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Evolution Equestrian in writing to Evolution Equestrian, 22 Ocean View Rise, Ruakaka, 0116, Northland.